No Solace
this Poem is really old...i don really rem why i rote soo hell happy readin
So we meet again
What do we do
Begin again
Cant look into your eyes
Anymore
You have changed
That’s all you have to say
How do you want me to respond to you
What do you want me to say
Might as well say what you want to hear
Isn’t that how its always been
All about you
And when things came crashing down
You ran…
You ran and left US
Far behind
Far from repair
Close to despair
But ill be fine you be on your way
No more
Tears for me
Will miss you
Its not us anymore
Was never US
Was always YOU
Food turns to ash
Lifes not worth living
Its not your fault
I was blind
What was on my mind
Disillusion that, know
Truth lost
I can’t find myself
In the darkness I pray
Hoping he will someday listen
What did we do so worng
To deserve this
No where to run
No where to hide
No abode to call mine
Promises broken
Sore eyes
A brused heart
A tainted mind
So we are just friends
Two people where distance took the place of love
Two hearts that dreamed a dream now shattered like glass
So its good bye
You walk your path
The way you planned it
And Ill do the same
These paths were to be one
The worlds a lonely place
There’s no solace
Its over
That’s all
Love is lost
So am I
Gayatri Mehta
So we meet again
What do we do
Begin again
Cant look into your eyes
Anymore
You have changed
That’s all you have to say
How do you want me to respond to you
What do you want me to say
Might as well say what you want to hear
Isn’t that how its always been
All about you
And when things came crashing down
You ran…
You ran and left US
Far behind
Far from repair
Close to despair
But ill be fine you be on your way
No more
Tears for me
Will miss you
Its not us anymore
Was never US
Was always YOU
Food turns to ash
Lifes not worth living
Its not your fault
I was blind
What was on my mind
Disillusion that, know
Truth lost
I can’t find myself
In the darkness I pray
Hoping he will someday listen
What did we do so worng
To deserve this
No where to run
No where to hide
No abode to call mine
Promises broken
Sore eyes
A brused heart
A tainted mind
So we are just friends
Two people where distance took the place of love
Two hearts that dreamed a dream now shattered like glass
So its good bye
You walk your path
The way you planned it
And Ill do the same
These paths were to be one
The worlds a lonely place
There’s no solace
Its over
That’s all
Love is lost
So am I
Gayatri Mehta

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home